facebook

Remove GapDebug

1. GapDebug
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – GapDebug
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jtjt

How do I remove GapDebug? I don’t have time to figure it out right now, but because it has taken over port 8080, I’m dead. Please don’t advise on fixing port problems, just tell me how to get it off my machine for now. Max OS 10.10.3.

Thanks!

#354160 Reply

jtjt

Found the uninstall program, but it wouldn’t uninstall because it said it was running. After killing it in monitor, I was able to uninstall.

Too bad there isn’t an obvious way to turn it off to free up the port.

#354162 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@jtjt

Apologies for the late follow up. My mac crashed while grabbing screenshots for this follow up yesterday. Just got it back online.
    Sounds like you recovered by uninstalling.

On Mac the GapDebug menu is on the top toolbar area. From this menu you can exit (kill) the GapDebug process. See attachment gapdebug-mac-toolbar.png

The port setting can be customized from the Settings menu>Debugger dialog See attachment gapdebug-port-setting.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #354167 Reply

jtjt

Thank you. I was a little hurried yesterday, but this will be helpful when I get back at again.

#354180 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Update: based on your feedback about GapDebug selecting port 8080 by default which conflicted with your other services, we are changing the impl to select a less popular port in the next update.

#354200 Reply

jtjt

Very nice move. I like that.

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Remove GapDebug

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in