facebook

Requesting a copy of myeclipse.ini file

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bkgadam
    Participant

I made changes to myeclipse.ini file to boost its performance and MyEclipse became much more slower and running into out of memory. So I just want to revert all the changes and you use the default file version. Can anybody provide me with a copy of that file please?
    I know I should have saved a copy before making such kind of changes.

#695352 Reply

bkgadam
    Participant

I have almost 200 microservices in my workspaces and always switching between them. So It would be nice to also know what changes I can make on the file for an appropriate performance boost.. thank you

#695356 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Here is the original myeclipse.ini file, please note that some paths are absolute and correspond to my local installation, you will have to change them accordingly.

Could you clarify the nature of the slowdowns you are experiencing? Does the workspace take too long to load, or is content assist slow, wizards delayed, etc.?

-clean
    #utf8 (do not remove)
    -install
    C:\EclipseInstalls\MyEclipse CI-Prod
    -startup
    plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.6.400.v20210924-0641.jar
    --launcher.library
    plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_64_1.2.400.v20211117-0650
    --launcher.defaultAction
    openFile
    -vm
    C:\EclipseInstalls\MyEclipse CI-Prod\binary\com.azul.zulu.jdk162.win32.x86_64_1.16.2\bin\javaw.exe
    -vmargs
    -Xms256m
    -Xmx2048m
    -XX:+UseG1GC
    -XX:+UseStringDeduplication
    -Dosgi.requiredJavaVersion=1.8
    -Dosgi.nls.warnings=ignore
    -Davailable.updates.autoexpand=true
    -Djava.security.properties=./plugins/com.genuitec.myeclipse.legacy_14.0.0.20220202-0202/java.security
    --illegal-access=debug
    --add-modules=ALL-SYSTEM

#695357 Reply

bkgadam
    Participant

Mostly MyEclipse window freezing and not responding, content assist. And, it tends to happen when I am performing memory intensive task such as running an application, maven updating projects (sometimes).

Thank you for the file!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Requesting a copy of myeclipse.ini file

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in