facebook

Schedule Form

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

soldfix

Hi Octavio,
    please is it possible to create a Form for schedule/appointment with calender? Can you explain me how create a Message form with Clander inside please ?
    So thanks

Max

#330133 Reply

Hi soldfix,

MobiOne does not provide crossplatform calendar access yet. This is on our todo list for a future release.

#330159 Reply

soldfix

Thanks for your fast Help!
    Top Service!

New Question please: I have a Form File create – the text must go with email to us after send click Button.

How can I do this have you a Idea .? Is this file call Form1.mobi enough for sending?

best and big thanks

Max See attachment Form1.mobi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #330161 Reply

Hi soldfix,

I’ve shared a couple of threads where you can find examples to send the form data by e-mail. Please see them here:
    http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?p=10041#p10041

#330162 Reply

soldfix

Yes I know Octavio – we miss the Php or config files -for our email ad.

best thanks Max

#330335 Reply

@soldfix,

Can your app use the device’s mail client to send the form data (i.e., the user can see the exact msg being sent and must hit the send button) or if the form content is to be mailed without the user seeing the content? The latter method involves your use of a server sided cloud or private email service to send the data.

#330908 Reply

soldfix

Please ,we have many issues wit h the Update .Mobione dont work fine.Allways crash-
    What can we do ?

And please help us with the form Problem-

One Question more important :

– we need linked a html file to intern Site : can you tell us what is the intern link for back?

best thanks Max

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Schedule Form

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in