facebook

SDC Linux installation

1. Secure Delivery Center
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chief
    Participant

I have been attempting to install SDC on a Ubuntu linux server. The install starts, gets through most of the installation, and then fails, backs itself out, and presents a panel with the following text:

The folder containing Secure Delivery Hub-support-…zip was opened. Due to limitations on your operating system the file itself has not been selected.

What does this mean? The file is in fact in /tmp and I can open and examine it’s contents. I have no idea what is causing this – a little help please.

Thanx,
    Allan

#350779 Reply

chief
    Participant

A fragment from the installation log:

SEVERE: A fatal error was reported from com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor@7d70dd4b
    java.io.IOException: Server did not start up successfully; exited with 1
    at com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor.handleProcess(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor.launchExecutable(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor.doRun(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor$LaunchJob.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Aug 03, 2014 7:35:58 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.context.base.internal.UnexpectedErrorContextImpl addError
    WARNING: Unexpected error occurred: Fatal error in DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor
    java.io.IOException: Server did not start up successfully; exited with 1
    at com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor.handleProcess(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor.launchExecutable(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor.doRun(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.delivery.server.installer.processor.DeliveryServerLaunchProcessor$LaunchJob.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Aug 03, 2014 7:35:58 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.module.ui.progress.GenericProgressPage$GenericProgressJob run
    INFO: Skipping remaining processors; received jump to [id: fatal-error, action: goto, sequence: oneinstall.installer.install.fatal.error]
    Aug 03, 2014 7:35:58 PM com.genuitec.pulse.installer.module.ui.progress.GenericProgressPage$GenericProgressJob run

#351471 Reply

sdc-support

Hi Allen,

I just wanted to check back in and see if were still having issues with this. I know you also submitted via the ticket system, but as we haven’t heard anything back on our messages we were hoping that no news is good news. If you need anything else please let us know.

Brandon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: SDC Linux installation

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in