facebook

SDC without internet connectivity

1. Secure Delivery Center
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nlxtasy
    Participant

Is there a way to get the MyEclipse IDE updates to my SDC that does have internet access? I can go to the download page, but that just gives me the package with an install executable.

#478214 Reply

ignaciom

nlxtasy,

In order to use SDC managed packages from inside your organization usually it is not required to have internet access to install your packages, could you expand a bit more about your use case? Are you hosting your Delivery Hub? What kind of updates you are trying to get? Updates for a package? Or updates to a software pack?

Best Regards
    Ignacio
    SDC Support

#478226 Reply

nlxtasy
    Participant

So when I click the Get Packs link, a window opens with 2 tabs, Popular and Browse. I see MyEclipse 2015 Stable 3.0. When I click Install, I immediately receive an Error installing MyEclipse… message in the Notifications area. I was assuming this was an internet access problem, but it could be a permissions problem. The error doesn’t give me any details.

#478227 Reply

ignaciom

nlxtasy,

In order to give you a better response, could you please send to us the log files from your Admin Console install directory? Another issue could be the version of SDC you have installed, Do you know what version you are running? Perhaps trying to upgrade SDC?

Best Regards
    Ignacio
    SDC Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: SDC without internet connectivity

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in