facebook

Select Multiple Files for "Additional Project Files"?

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ehpdesigns

I’m using a type of “Picture of the Day” script for an app I’m developing. Currently I’m using the “Additional Project Files” location to upload the necessary images to the .mobi project but it only lets me select one file at a time. Is there any way to select multiple files at once or even select a folder to include? If not can this feature be adjusted for an upcoming release?

Its very tedious to select 366 images to include for this script. Thank you.

#337055 Reply

Brandon

I dont believe it is. Though this would be a good feature for them to add along with adding sub directories with included files.

#337064 Reply

ehpdesigns

That was my fear. But thank you for your response. Hopefully the devs will correct this in a release down the road. It really is a pain to select each file individually when I have 366 to put in.

#337066 Reply

Brandon

Yeah, i had thought of including a game I did that I can incorporate with m1, but there are way too many files and sub directories to make it easy to do the final compile. Hopefully they will add a better way.

#337202 Reply

Guys,

I’ve opened an enhancement bug for this request for consideration in future updates.

#337205 Reply

ehpdesigns

Thank you, Octavio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Select Multiple Files for "Additional Project Files"?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in