facebook

Several Question on Development

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pauldivaniii

I have a number of development questions:

1: Is there a way to include multiple java script files in a project. Right now it appears that everything has to be stuffed into the …_custom.js file.

2: If there is no explicit navigation to a page it does not get included in the solution. Is there a way to explicitly include mobi form files into a solution?

2a: Have you considered having a project file that includes all the files in the solution so you can then specify which one is the startup page?

3: I would like to be able to create a local file on the iPhone and then include it as an attachment in an email. Is there an example of how to create a local folder and file on an iPhone (and Android device)? And, is it emulated in the test center?

#339634 Reply

Brandon

1. There is a place to add external javascript and css files.
    2. Use the Additional Project files option and add them then they will be included.
    2a: not sure what you mean. You can use any one as the startup screen.
    3. I dont believe this is possible unless you use PHP or something.

Hope this helps.

#339686 Reply

Hi Pauldivaniii,

>1: Is there a way to include multiple java script files in a project. Right now it appears that everything has to be stuffed into the …_custom.js file.
    Add your additional javascript files using the Javascript Libraries properties.

>2: If there is no explicit navigation to a page it does not get included in the solution. Is there a way to explicitly include mobi form files into a solution?
    As CincyPlanet have stated, you should add those files as Additional Project files.

>2a: Have you considered having a project file that includes all the files in the solution so you can then specify which one is the startup page?
    Please take a look at this doc that advices how to manage a project: http://www.genuitec.com/mobile/docs/projectOrg/projectOrg.html

>3: I would like to be able to create a local file on the iPhone and then include it as an attachment in an email. Is there an example of how to create a local folder and file on an iPhone (and Android device)? And, is it emulated in the test center?
    A good alternative is to set up an online service that you can submit a form to and attach the image to the form. Once the data has been submitted to the service, the service can do whatever you want with it, e.g., send it by email to a final destination, store to a db, …

#339692 Reply

Pauldivaniii

Thanks for all the answers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Several Question on Development

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in