After a quick search I didn’t find the following suggestions:
– Better Syntax-Highlighting for Angular Expressions in HTML-Files. Angular IDE had Angular Expression Syntax Coloring under Preferences -> Web -> HTML Files -> Syntax Coloring. It is now gone.
– Real-Time Angular Expression Validation in HTML Files. If e.g. the HTML File shows me an error of a missing Angular Variable – after I add the variable – I need to make a change in the HTML file in order for the error notification to disappear.
– CTRL-Click on CSS/LESS variables in HTML files
1. I assume you are referring to the older version of Angular IDE. With the newer Angular IDE combined with CodeMix, we are no longer shipping HTML editor from WTP and so the page no longer exists.
2. I see the problem with validation at my end. I have filed a bug for the dev team to fix it. Thank you for reporting it.
3. The Ctrl+Click on CSS/LESS is not yet supported. You can look for existing extensions, for example :CSS Navigation ( download a .vsix file for the extension and install it via the CodeMix Extensions page) and see if it helps.
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.