facebook

Should I be working in folder mode or project mode?

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sun21170
    Participant

I created an angular tutorial sample using Angular IDE. Then when I opened the IDE the next day i.e. today, I went to File > Open Projects from File system, but it did not show my angular tutorial sample created before.

I thought there would be a dashboard showing recent projects worked on when I open the IDE.

Its confusing to me whether I simply open a folder or open a project when I need to change/develop code.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by sun21170.
    #623792 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Can you please clarify if you have created the angular tutorial from within the Angular IDE or externally?
    The projects that you created from within the Angular IDE will be listed in the Project Explorer view. Please see the attached screenshot for your reference.

If you are not seeing the Project Explorer view once the workspace loads, then you can go to Window > Show View > Other > General > Project Explorer to view it. Your active projects should be listed in this view.

If you are looking to import a project from your file system to the Angular IDE workspace, then you can select the project root folder or the folder with the project name in the File > Open Projects from File System. Once imported, you can see that project listed in the Project Explorer view and you can modify/change the code from this view.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #623808 Reply

sun21170
    Participant

Angular IDE does not even start on my computer now, so cannot verify what you mentioned.

#625237 Reply

support-swapna

sun21170,

Now that you are all set with Angular IDE startup, do you still see problems accessing projects in the workspace?

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Should I be working in folder mode or project mode?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in