facebook

Simple Map Tutorial (w/ marker) – Updated Whitespace Fix

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Examples, HOW-TOs
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Carson89

Btw cincyplanet, has this map function equips with GPS function as well?

Like when I click on the map itself, it will open Google map apps in the iPhone itself and position where is your current location, “A”, and show the highlighted route to the positioned location,”B”. Does the provided code include this function?

#327744 Reply

Brandon

@Robert,

I thought it would if it included the www folder with it. If you cant port over screens with code the templates and that is a big negative, I hope support can chime in on this.

@Carson

No, it only shows the map. I am waiting to see the map widget Geniutex is coming out with before further enhancements.

#327759 Reply

Carson89

@cincy

Alright. Thank you so much!

Look forward to see GPS function from MobiOne soon=)

#329112 Reply

stefinos
    Participant

Hi guys, just went through all the messages here and the sample coding is nice and it work well for me, but
    I must agree, if you call the page with the map coding from another page the map does not show up anymore.
    Means this works only when your app consists of 1 screen (the screen with the map coding)
    Thoughts? Any ideas how to make it work for apps with more than one screen?

#331073 Reply

Brandon

This can work with multiple screens, mine was used on a separate screen, just place the code in the transition call for that screen.

#331905 Reply

sipero

Hi,

This is a useful thread. I’m trying to pull things together so I can enter an address and get directions to a point on a map or alternatively use GPS functionality to do that. Does anyone here please have sample code to share for this.

Jonathan Hamon

#332053 Reply

Hi Jonathan,

I hope the example provided in this post is helpful for you: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?p=11330#p11330

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
Reply To: Simple Map Tutorial (w/ marker) – Updated Whitespace Fix

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in