facebook

SOA, ESB, BPEL Support

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Blue Feature Requests
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Douglas M Hurst
    Participant

I seriously hope that you will pass this on to your tech staff and management that Systems Oriented Architecture (SOA) of which things like Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) are a part, are fast becoming the standard for Java/J2EE development.

MyEclipse needs to get on board… sooner rather than later. You’re going to have tons of users jumping ship to JDeveloper and/or NetBeans (who already have SOA as their core). In fact, I’m going to use NetBeans just to work through some tutorials on BPEL design because you all offer nothing as regards SOA, ESB, BPEL etc. I hope to then jump back to the familiar ground of MyEclipse, but if they make my life easier, so be it, I’ll stick with them.

Please, take this post seriously because it could literally mean the demise of your product.

I get job listing everyday through Monster and CareerBuilder and almost invariably, SOA knowledge is part of the job requirement.

#300463 Reply

support-joy

Thank you for posting your request. I have escalated the same to our management and added it to our tracker list of requested features.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: SOA, ESB, BPEL Support

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in