facebook

Some issues/thoughts

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Scott Esker
    Participant

A couple of things, I have some others I am trying to recreate when I have some time..

Visual (minor, but annoying)
    – The DevStyle icons, which probably come from another source, are missing decorators, i.e. Debug (see image) does not have the little decorator on the lower right corner, and so I am always click around that area to get the Debug Options menu to popup.

Errors
    – UML generation barfs every time I attempt to run it on our projects. I don’t know if bytecode weaving, and all the annotations have any effect or not. Our domain models are very big, so every time I attempt to run reverse engineering, I get an Exception “too many open files” and the workbench crashes.

There appears to be some wonkiness with JRebel sometimes, but I don’t have a definitive conclusion on that yet.

Thanks, just scratching the surface of the features, but am a fan.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #588530 Reply

support-swapna

Scott,

Thank you for your compliments for CodeMix.

1. Regarding the decorators problem, I will file a bug for the dev team to look into it.
    2. For the UML problems, can you please disable CodeMix from Window > Preferences > CodeMix, enable ‘Temporarily disable CodeMix’, restart the IDE and check if the issue persists?
    Please also share with us the workspace log file by clicking on the ‘Export Log’ icon in the Error Log view to help us investigate further. Also let us know how big are your domain models in terms of number of files.

We appreciate your feedback. Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Some issues/thoughts

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in