facebook

Something wrong with app builder? – FIXED

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

paulD

I tried to load a app onto my IPAD mini today using my development provisioning profile. Using 2.6.2 (20140109) and IPAD mini running IOS 7.04.

App build goes well and app installs on the device. Start the app and splash screen loads then app fades to white screen and nothing works. Everything was fine yesterday as i tested all day. The app runs fine with no errors in the simulator

Tried building 3 of my other apps which are production versions with same result, has something changed with the app builder from yesterday’s fix for the application loader error?

I don’t have my other development IPAD or Iphone in the offce today so have not been able to test on another device to ascertain whether it is a build issue or my device. Is anyone else having problems?

Thanks

Paul

#346785 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>has something changed with the app builder from yesterday’s fix for the application loader error?

Yes, there were many changes as outlined here http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6847

We are running more tests on the build system changes and will follow up asap.

#346786 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Paul, what version of Cordova are you building with?

#346787 Reply

Muhammad

I built my two apps.
    The apps use alot images get white screen (build number #54324815).
    Its happend from yesterday.
    But other apps which doesn’t use alot images is ok(build number #54314890).

#346788 Reply

paulD

Michael, thanks for getting back so soon. Cordova 2.9

#346790 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Confirmed build issue with ipads, iphone appears to be OK.
    Team is investigating now. Will follow up as soon as we have more info.

#346791 Reply

paulD

No worries, just for info i have tried build with 2.9.1 and the experimental 3.2 and its the same.

Thanks

Paul

#346805 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Paul, we posted an update to the cordova 2.9[.1] runtimes. Can you please give it a try by rebuilding and testing your ipad app?

#346807 Reply

Muhammad

Hi Michael,

My Apps now is running ok. Thank you.
    I searched one day on code, finally I knew that problem was on server side.

Thank you so much for fixed it.

#346830 Reply

paulD

Thanks Michael, yep tried rebuilding it with cordova 2.91 setting and it now works. Thanks for your sterling efforts and for keeping us all informed so well.

what version of cordova do you recommend for IOS app production builds from now on?

Thanks

Paul

#346849 Reply

Hi Paul,

Thanks for following up sharing your success. We recommend to use C2.9.1

#346928 Reply

paulD

Thanks for the info. Both my new apps are built and successfully uploaded to Apple so the system is working! Thanks again for the efforts to fix this. This topic can be marked closed!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Something wrong with app builder? – FIXED

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in