facebook

Spring Application

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stephanebarbey
    Participant

Is it possible to debug a JavaScript application deployed as frontend to a (thymeleaf) Spring application, build with webpack?

#477235 Reply

support-swapna

Stephanebarbey,

You can debug the JavaScript application using Source Maps in MyEclipse/Webclipse.

Please check this FAQ on how to set up Source Maps : https://www.genuitec.com/tech/javascript-debugging-with-source-maps/

You will have to refer to the documentation of your tooling to see how you can set up a source map root and related information.

Let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#477272 Reply

sudhas
    Participant

Hi ,

I need some help in coding the network java project,as I don’t have any idea .Can anyone help guide through this,please see the below requirement

The requirement follows like this:

1)To implement multicast network discovery using snmp in java

2)Create CompletedRouterList (initially NULL) to store the routers for which discovery was complete and a PendingRouterList containing the routers for which discover is pending.

3)At initialization time, statically populate the PendingRouterList with initial set of routers from some config file.

4)For each router in the PendingRouterList, if multicast is enabled then query the pimInterfaceTable to obtain the list of interfaces on which PIM is enabled. For example if R1 has PIM enabled and has interfaces 1/1 and 1/2/ on which PIM is enabled then we will have:-
    1/2 1/1
    ——— R1 ———-

5)For each router that has at least 1 interface that has PIM enabled on it, query it’s PIM Neighbor table to obtain the list of it’s PIM neighbors. PIM neighbor table also gives the interface index with which the router is connected with it’s neighbor. This information can be used to build the link between the router and neighbor(s).

For example if R1 has neighbors R2 connected to 1/1 and R3 connected to 1 / 2 then we can build the table as:-
    1/2 1/1
    R3———-R1 ———- R2

Please help in coding this,i need to know how to start and what are the jar files required etc.

I just need an idea to start with or any application to look up and start with.

Please anyone help to start the code ,I mean I need an idea what all jar files required etc step wise.Guide me I will start with .I searched with every site but no use.Hope I will get some help

Thanks,
    Sudha

#477280 Reply

support-swapna

Sudha,

I am afraid we cannot help with development related queries on this platform.I suggest you post the queries to development related forums like stackoverflow.com for better help from the developer community.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Spring Application

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in