facebook

Spring IDE 2.1 should be integrated

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Feature Requests
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Robert Varga
    Participant

Hi All,

I would like to know which version of Spring IDE will be integrated in 7.0. I hope it will be Spring IDE 2.1, otherwise there will be quite a can of worms opened because earlier versions seem to have problem with being installed to Eclipse 3.4 and being integrated with Mylyn 3.0.

Please tell me that it will be the 2.1 (and keep to it 🙂 ).

Thanks and best regards,

Robert

#288120 Reply

Loyal Water

Robert,
    I just checked and it seems like this is on our radar for 7, but nothing OK’ed from management yet. Hopefully it will integrated in 7.0.

#288125 Reply

Robert Varga
    Participant

Nipun,

if you do not implement this, I expect you will have problems with Eclipse 3.4 and Spring IDE 2.0, as according to some earlier posts, the Spring IDE 2.0 contained in 6.5 had problems with Mylyn 3.0 (it was compatible with Mylyn 2.3 and not 3.0), and Mylyn 2.3 is not compatible with Eclipse 3.4 AFAIK but Spring IDE depends on some Mylyn integration code.

Best regards,

Robert

#288148 Reply

Loyal Water

Robet,
    Thank you for posting this information. I’ll let the management know about this.

#290083 Reply

Seldon Systems
    Participant

Hi!

What is the status of Mylyn 3.0 support in MyEclipse 7.0? It is part of Eclipse 3.4, so I assume it will be supported in 7.0.

The bug describing how Mylyn 3.0 doesn’t fully work with MyEclipse 6.5 is here:
    https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=238875

Thank you!

Karsten Silz

#290127 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Karsten, we are aiming to get that all squared away in 7.0 GA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Spring IDE 2.1 should be integrated

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in