facebook

src-1 Linked Folder appears automatically

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Edward Kuns
    Participant

I was editing a web.xml using the MyEclipse editor for web.xml. When clicking on servlets that are startup servlets, I saw several of these bogus links appear. I deleted the bogus links and so far cannot reproduce this. But it was pretty obvious when the bogus linked folders were created as my Navigator tree visibly changed.

I wonder if the same happened earlier when I was using the MyEclipse Struts config editor.

#318286 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Apologies to those users still seeing this error. We have been unable to reproduce the problem at all but still have an open problem report against it.

One user, further up the thread, posted a workaround, which is the only one I’m aware of, though it seems that at least one Blackberry JDE plugin users has also seen this problem. In that thread, someone mentioned the possibility that it might only occur for workspaces in a folder that includes spaces in the path name. Could anyone here confirm that?

If anyone can reliably come up with a scenario for reproducing the problem, it would be a great help.

#325715 Reply

sjfenner1

I was having the same problem when linking source folders.

The fix:

Open .project file.

switch .project editing to DESIGN view (tab in lower left).

Right-click and select remove on the ‘src-1’ type folders.

Save.

Done.

=)

#325723 Reply

support-swapna

sjfenner1,

Thank you for posting it. It will surely help other users.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: src-1 Linked Folder appears automatically

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in