and it works together with a Websphere traditional server version 188.8.131.52.
But since I’ve upgraded the application server to version 184.108.40.206 the status of the server is not updated and I find lots of SSL handshake errors in the server log.
I tried switching fomr IPC to SOAP protocol without luck. And I tried to change the SSL settings within the WAS under “Security > SSL certificate and key management > SSL configurations > NodeDefaultSSLSettings > Quality of protection.” But I didn’t found a working setting.
I believe you’re hitting a known issue with WAS 9.0.5 and above. We’ve got this fixed for an upcoming MyEclipse release, but you can follow these steps to apply the fix immediately.
1) Shut down MyEclipse
2) Download this updated plugin which has the fix.
3) In your MyEclipse installation’s plugins folder, you will find a file with the same name. Make a backup of this file, and replace it with the file downloaded.
4) Start MyEclipse.
Please let us know if this fixes the issue you are experiencing, apologies for the inconvenience caused.