facebook

Struts Diagram

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Kevin_L

Good Morning,

It’s me again.

1) I would like to know how I can print Struts diagram. Currently I am handcoding and I use “Design” tab to view visually of how I configured struts-config.xml. I would like to print out the diagram if that is possible. I tried to print it but it doesn’t come out and it also doesn’t prompt error message either…

2) Where can I get the information about your color code for struts diagram. What does blue mean? global forward???? just want to make sure.

3) I am not using visual designer to add ActionForm, Action, ActionForward. I am simply handcoding as I add new Action and new ActionForm. And when I look at the visual design, it doesn’t make sense. But the application DOES work. Should I use visual desinger to configure struts-config.xml? I mean which one is more effective? handcoding or using visual designer….or may be because I am new at this and I am doing the old way.

“MyEclipse Rocks!”
    K~

#218968 Reply

Riyad Kalla

1) What platform are you on, and what do you mean “does not come out”? I have printed out my struts-config files many times before for review sessions, so I’m not currently aware of bugs…

2) I will check on this

3) It is hard to say, the visual designer should be showing you the contents of the struts-config.xml file, so regardless of hardcoding or not, you should still see all your entities in that file… is this not happening?

#218969 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Moving to J2EE dev

#219133 Reply

Castelein

I am using the Struts-editor as well. Works fine, also makes sense ;), but the problem is that I some lines/actions/forwards overlap.

For example when I want to return the user to the loginpage when the login fails the line is exactly the same as the input. Is there a way to fix this?

#219143 Reply

Riyad Kalla

That is why god invented manual routing 🙂

Just right click on the link, “Manual routing” And click in the middle of the link to drag it to a new location.

#237997 Reply

shahnick

This message has not been recovered.

#238013 Reply

Riyad Kalla

#238021 Reply

shahnick

#238024 Reply

Riyad Kalla

#238033 Reply

shahnick

#238035 Reply

Riyad Kalla

#238140 Reply

shahnick

#238154 Reply

Riyad Kalla

#238161 Reply

shahnick

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: Struts Diagram

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in