facebook

Subscription problem.

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Erick Dovale

Hello there,
    I am having a little problem with my subscription. The thing is that I am using my eclipse from 2 different machine (with 2 different IP addreses) Today I got a dialog box telling me that myeclipse will be deactivated because of I was using it in more than one computer or something like that.
    The only person that uses my licence key is me just from different machines. Also my home computer is assigned dinamic IPs by my isp. Could this also be a problem???

Thanks.

#225259 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Why are you using MyEclipse from two different machines, in the same network, at the same time?

#225263 Reply

Erick Dovale

That is not possible.
    I use myeclipse from work and from home which are to diferent network and can not be at both at the same time.
    The message box I got had the same IP address listed twice.
    If your recoerd say otherwise please let me know the IPS so I can find out whats going on.
    Thanks.

#225270 Reply

Riyad Kalla

The message box I got had the same IP address listed twice.

Ahh, does one of the machines (where the error occured) have a wireless connection or other network interface?

Please email subscriptions@genuitec.com with a description of your problem and they will be able to provide you a key that works in this situation.

#225276 Reply

Erick Dovale

thanks Riyad,
    None of the machines I am using has a 2 IPs or more than one network interface.
    I’ll be emailing my problem to the address you provided me.
    Thanks again.
    Erick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Subscription problem.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in