facebook

[Subscriptions] How do I purchase a group subscription?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. FAQ – Complete
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Riyad Kalla

MyEclipse offers flexible registration and payment options for small and large groups. To register your group under a single purchase order, please use one of the following options:

1. You can download and complete the Group Order Form (PDF) file, then fax to 214-853-4284. You can also complete this form using included data entry fields and email completed PDF file to support@genuitec.com
    2. Use the Online Order Form

Once we have processed your order you should receive an email advising next steps and payment instructions. In completing either form, please review the following Instructions:

1. Make sure to complete required fields as designated by “*”. This includes Contact name and Email.
    2. If you select the “Invoice me” payment option, please provide P.O. Number.
    3. Each account will receive a standalone license key unless a group key is requested. For a group key, one license key will be released for the group. You must provide a valid email address for each user. If you don’t provide a user name, we will assign one for you.
    4. Please indicate if members already have trial accounts with MyEclipse to avoid duplicates.
      Existing trial accounts will be upgraded to full membership status upon receipt of payment confirmation.
    5. You should receive an email with payment instructions when we process your order.

For more information or questions please contact us at support@genuitec.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: [Subscriptions] How do I purchase a group subscription?

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in