facebook

Tab reloads many times without any output

1. GapDebug
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – GapDebug

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shubhambhave
    Participant

Hello all,
    I am new to GapDebug and recently ran into an issue for my ASP.net website with iPad (any browser); To find out the problem I tried to debug remotely on different ways. My computer is Windows8 pc and have an iPad with iOS 8.4.
    Now, I am trying to debug with GapDebug, and have configured all the settings. I have connected my iPad with Windows8 pc and checking the website in safari.
    Now, When I click on the safari tab in gapdebug, it shows the “connection lost” error and loads the tab again and again. and ultimately my safari browser in ipad too shows the “problem occured with webpage so it was reloaded”.
    This happens with any website. I suspect that something is wrong with the configuration.

PS: I just checked one similar post and as per them,there is a ‘patch’ that I installed, yet this issue persists.

Help is greatly appreciated.

#396392 Reply

support-vadim
    Participant

Hi shubhambhave,

After you see “problem occured with webpage so it was reloaded” – could you please download the device’s syslog and share it with us?
    To view device system log click the device icon in the device panel to view a menu. Then select Syslog option to download the system log.
    You can post it here if it is less than 500K or send to wayne at genuitec dot com.

Regards,
    Vadim Ridosh

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by wayne.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Tab reloads many times without any output

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in