Terminal+ Width truncated

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of support-swapna support-swapna 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maxime
    Maxime
    Participant

Hello,
    I am using Angular IDE – Webclipse within Spring Tool Suite on Windows 10. When using the Terminal+ Window, the width is truncated to 80 characters at all times, whatever the real width of my Eclipse View. There is no wordwrap, so I lose the information that is output beyond 80 characters on a line. Here is an example:

[…]
    @angular/compiler-cli@5.0.0 requires typescript@’>=2.4.2 <2.5.0′ but 2.6.1 was f
    Using this version can result in undefined behaviour and difficult to debug prob
    […]

I have looked around the preferences in Eclipse and cannot for the life of me find out where this 80 caracter width comes from…
    Any help?

Thanks!

#542129 Reply
    Profile photo of support-swapna
    support-swapna

Maxime,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. I could not replicate the problem at my end.
    Can you please confirm if the problem persists in a new workspace as well?
    Have you installed any other plugins?

If possible please also send us the screenshot of the IDE including the Terminal+ to help us get a visual.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#542164 Reply
    Profile photo of Maxime
    Maxime
    Participant

Hello,
    I have just tried with a fresh install of STS (version 3.9.1), Windows 64 bit version from here : https://spring.io/tools/sts/all
    I then installed Webclipse using the Drag and drop link, and imported my project in a brand new workspace, with no other plugins: Still the same problem.
    Attaching a screenshot of the Terminal+ view with the truncated output of “npm install”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #542229 Reply
    Profile photo of support-swapna
    support-swapna

Maxime,

Thank you for the screenshot and the details. We are looking into the issue.
    We will get back to you in case we need any more details.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.