facebook

Text/Image Zooming: DUPLICATED

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AiadCharkie

Marked thread as duplicated of this one: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3445
    Hi, where can I enable the Text/Image zooming function, it is very useful and important function for iPhone, any help about that?
    Thank you
    aiad

#330578 Reply

Hi Aiad,

Pinch & zoom is not generally supported at this time on Mobione apps.

MobiOne UI’s fix the UI zoom/scale level to 1.0. This is to avoid some odd behaviors when the full screen is zoomed. Use of fixed scale is not unique to the mobione ui framework (phoneui) as most app UIs do not zoom except for special scenarios. For example we are working to provide specialized zooming such as with an image gallery.

The Test Center provides a rough version of pinch-zoom of general websites that do not have a fixed zoom level.

Pan scrolling: ctrl + left-mouse-drag
    Pinch/Zoom: ctrl + alt + left-mouse-drag

#330579 Reply

Marking thread as duplicated of this one: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3445

#330583 Reply

AiadCharkie

Ok, but what if I build apps like BOOK with small letters like say 8/10 px, so what the the reader has to do? how I can then build a BOOK that it is easy to read for my users?
    Thank you
    Aiad

#330585 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@Aiad

>how I can then build a BOOK that it is easy to read for my users?

Some book readers provide a text size setting that enables the reader to pick between small, medium and large size text.

#330601 Reply

AiadCharkie

OK, could you provide me to some of these books readers so I can try to install it with my BOOK that is compatible with Mobione studio.
    Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Text/Image Zooming: DUPLICATED

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in