facebook

Unable to add services/components etc …

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

fonzzz.de
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using Angular IDE and everything was working fine until I recently upgraded to Angular 6.
    Now, I can’t seem to generate for instance a service.
    When I go to the folder and do “New>Service”, it does not fill in a folder.
    As soon as I type the name of my new service it says “Source folder is required”.
    When I browse to the path I need, it displays the path, but the error is still displays and my finish buttons are still disabled.

Any ideas?

#594276 Reply

support-swapna

fonzzz.de,

Sorry that you are seeing this problem.
    It looks like the wizard is not detecting the entry in the Source folder text box.

Can you please give us some more details to help us investigate further?

1. Are you working with a standalone Angular IDE or did you install Angular IDE plugin to Eclipse? If later, then please share with us the Eclipse version and build id details from Help > About Eclipse section. Also share with us your OS and version details.

2. Do you see the problem with all the Angular projects in the workspace or only with a specific project?
    Can you please switch to a new workspace, import the angular project (File > Import > Angular > Angular Project) and check if you are still seeing the problem?

3. If the problem persists in a new workspace as well, then please share with us the workspace log file by clicking on the ‘Export Log’ icon in the Error Log view. Also share with us the Angular IDE version and build id details from Window > Preferences > Webclipse page

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#594278 Reply

fonzzz.de
    Participant

Hello Swapna,

Thanks for your help.
    I’m using the standalone version, I only have one project, but switching to a new workspace resolved the issue.

Thanks!

#594279 Reply

support-swapna

Glad that switching to a new workspace helps. Thank you for getting back to us.
    Please let us know if you see any other issues with Angular IDE.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Unable to add services/components etc …

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in