facebook

Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: Access is denied

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kitm

– System Setup ——————————-
    Operating System and version: Win2K, sp4 (build 2195)
    Eclipse version: 3.1.0
    Eclipse build id: I20050627-1435
    Fresh Eclipse install (y/n): yes
    If not, was it upgraded to its current version using the update manager?
    Other installed external plugins: de.loskotov.anyedit.AnyEditTools; de.hunsicker.jalopy.plugin.eclipse; de.jayefem.log4e; de.jayefem.log4e.help
    Number of plugins in the <eclipse>/plugins directory that begin with org.eclipse.pde.*: 8
    MyEclipse version: 4.0.0 (GA)
    Eclipse JDK version: 1.4.2_05
    Application Server JDK version: 1.4.2_05
    Are there any exceptions in the Eclipse log file? no

– Message Body ——————————-
    I just upgraded from eclipse 3.0.2 w/ ME 3.8.4 using clean install of eclipse 3.1GA in a new directory, and creating a new workspace directory. Then I imported my existing ME web-application (Struts enabled).

My web project directory structure is:

<project>/docroot/*.jsp, *.jspf
    <project>/docroot/layout/*.jspf
    <project>/docroot/WEB-INF/web.xml, weblogic.xml, struts-config.xml, *.tld (struts and two jstl tlds [c & fmt])

Note: I do not have a WEB-INF/lib dir as my project is configured as part of an exploded ear that includes an (exploded) EJB with all the library jars in the root of the ear and listed in the EJB’s META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file.

I am getting the following two types of errors:

1. In several of the docroot/*.jsp’s the following two include statements appear in this order:

<%@include file="layout/A.jspf" %>
    <%@include file="B.jspf" %>

and for each of these I see the following error in the Problems tab:
    File “/layout/B.jspf” not found. NOTE: No JSP line number was avaliable so line 1 was used for the marker.
    But the include statement for B.jspf doesn’t specify the /layout/ path prefix.

2. In most of the docroot/*.jsp’s the following include statement appears immediately after the page declarations:

<%@ include file="MyTaglibs.jspf" %>

This file contains:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/log.tld" prefix="log"
     %><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean"
     %><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html"
     %><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic"
     %><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld" prefix="tiles"
     %><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-nested.tld" prefix="nested"
     %><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/c.tld" prefix="c"
     %><%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/fmt.tld" prefix="fmt"
     %><%
            response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");
            response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
            response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-store");
            response.setHeader("Expires", "Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:21:57 GMT");
            response.setDateHeader("Expires", 1L);
     %>

and for each of these jsp’s I see the following error in the Problems tab (and the red error marker is in the left margin of the designer source editor on the import line):
    Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: Access is denied

Any advice on how to resolve these?

Thanks,
    -Kit

#236746 Reply

kitm

Addendum: As I was opening jsp/jspf files and struts-config.xml in the designer while composing this post, it seems that eclipse had logged two errors in the eclipse .log file (They weren’t there when I started the post with the system info). Both errors are exactly alike and were about 7 minutes apart. I’m not sure which files caused them. The five files I opened after starting eclipse with no files open are web.xml, MyTaglibs.jspf, two jsps (one for each Problem type) and struts-config.xml (in that order).

Here’s the first of the two errors:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2005-09-06 19:49:33.205
    !MESSAGE Warning: Detected recursive attempt by part com.genuitec.eclipse.webdesigner.jsp to create itself (this is probably, but not necessarily, a bug)
    !STACK 1
    org.eclipse.ui.PartInitException: Warning: Detected recursive attempt by part com.genuitec.eclipse.webdesigner.jsp to create itself (this is probably, but not necessarily, a bug)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:543)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.getEditor(EditorReference.java:214)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.findEditor(EditorManager.java:477)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.findEditor(EditorManager.java:402)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.findEditor(EditorManager.java:372)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.findEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:1772)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.util.EditorUtil.getEditorForInput(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.core.util.EditorUtil.checkConflictingEditor(Unknown Source)
    at com.genuitec.eclipse.webdesigner2.HTMLMultiPageEditorPart.init(HTMLMultiPageEditorPart.java:890)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorManager.createSite(EditorManager.java:773)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPartHelper(EditorReference.java:572)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart(EditorReference.java:365)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.getPart(WorkbenchPartReference.java:552)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartPane.setVisible(PartPane.java:283)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.PresentablePart.setVisible(PresentablePart.java:126)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.PresentablePartFolder.select(PresentablePartFolder.java:268)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.LeftToRightTabOrder.select(LeftToRightTabOrder.java:65)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.TabbedStackPresentation.selectPart(TabbedStackPresentation.java:391)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.refreshPresentationSelection(PartStack.java:1102)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.setSelection(PartStack.java:1051)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.presentationSelectionChanged(PartStack.java:785)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.access$0(PartStack.java:771)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack$1.selectPart(PartStack.java:119)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.TabbedStackPresentation$1.handleEvent(TabbedStackPresentation.java:126)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.AbstractTabFolder.fireEvent(AbstractTabFolder.java:267)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.AbstractTabFolder.fireEvent(AbstractTabFolder.java:276)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.defaultpresentation.DefaultTabFolder.access$1(DefaultTabFolder.java:1)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.defaultpresentation.DefaultTabFolder$2.handleEvent(DefaultTabFolder.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:843)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:867)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:852)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Widget.java:660)
    at org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder.setSelection(CTabFolder.java:3138)
    at org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder.onMouse(CTabFolder.java:1922)
    at org.eclipse.swt.custom.CTabFolder$1.handleEvent(CTabFolder.java:288)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:843)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3080)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2713)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1699)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:1663)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:367)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:143)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(IDEApplication.java:103)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:226)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:376)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:163)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:334)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:278)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:973)
    at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:948)
    !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2005-09-06 19:49:33.205
    !MESSAGE Warning: Detected recursive attempt by part com.genuitec.eclipse.webdesigner.jsp to create itself (this is probably, but not necessarily, a bug)

Should I be concerned?
    -Kit

#237022 Reply

kitm

Hello? Did this one get lost? Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
    -Kit

#237424 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Kit this is all very strange, first let me thank you for a very detailed/well formatted post… makes our job easier.

Second, can you do me a favor, I want to test something.

File > New Project > Web Project > Name: “TestBustedApp” > Finish

Now copy all your files from your busted app into this new “completed” Web App, leaving all the default dirs intact. Maybe perform a rebuild if necessary and even restart MyEclipse… does the new test webapp work without errors?

#237755 Reply

kitm

This message has not been recovered.

#237756 Reply

Riyad Kalla

This message has not been recovered.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache: Access is denied

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in