facebook

Unable to install MyEclipse 2017 CI 7 on MacBook Pro IOS

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bob Dietrich
    Participant

I’ve attempted to install CI 7 several times on a MacBook Pro running Sierra. The checksum for the .dmg file is correct. However, when the installer runs, it complains the file is damaged:
    “MyEclipse 2017 CI 7 Installer” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.

This occurs with both the offline and online installers. I was able to successfully install stable 1.0.

Suggestions?

#535305 Reply

Bob Dietrich
    Participant

Forgot to mention that clicking on Click here to download from another mirror gets a 404 and the message:

Not Found

The requested URL /downloads/myeclipse/installers/me2017ci7a/myeclipse-2017-ci-7a-offline-installer-macosx.dmg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at downloads.genuitec.com Port 80
    #535334 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Bob,

There were a couple of issues with our downloads, including a bad mirror setup, which has now been fixed. There is still a problem with the Mac installer though, which we will be remedying shortly; in the meanwhile, please use this link to download the installer.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

#535363 Reply

Bob Dietrich
    Participant

The link worked, thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Unable to install MyEclipse 2017 CI 7 on MacBook Pro IOS

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in