facebook

Unable to install MyEclipse 2017 Stable 2.0 on MacOS High Seirra

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chimp80
    Participant

Have downloaded the bundles installer for the 2017 Stable 2.0 multiple times but the installer stops responding after a while or doesn’t complete its operation. It will remove the current installation if I select cancel.

Are there any current issues with the installer that I need to be made aware of?

Also tried downloading the Cl 2018.12.0 with similar results.

#609167 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

I’m sorry you’re seeing this problem with the installer and apologize for not seeing your post earlier.

I’ve just tried installing MyEclipse 2018.12.0 to High Sierra and didn’t see a problem though the installer appeared to stall for a little while right at the end.

There should be an install log in a temporary folder which might give us some clues. The actual location may be a little awkward to find. Open a Terminal on Mac OS and type in cd $TMPDIR. Then you can enter pwd to see the directory, if you want to locate it in Finder. In that folder, there will be a file something like pulse-one-2019-02-18-02-18.log, with a different date-time stamp, of course. Please check that file to see if it provides some clues for you. If not, please attach it to your reply so we can investigate further.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Unable to install MyEclipse 2017 Stable 2.0 on MacOS High Seirra

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in