facebook

Unable to start weblogic in MyEclipse

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Abhijitdas

Hello, I am a new member of this forum .
    I am using MyEclipse 5.1 and want to use weblogic 8.1 SP4 server to work on J2EE application.
    I can start the teh server seperately in console .
    but I cannot start from MyEclipse.
    I diid all the configuration part. I am sending screent shot of the configuration steps and the error page while start the server.

Thanks with regards
    Abhijit Das
    abhijitdas@bahwancybertek.com

#280509 Reply

Loyal Water

I cannot see the uploaded pictures. Can you make sure the connector looks like this:-
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/weblogic-8-what-does-a-configured-connector-look-like/

#280571 Reply

Abhijitdas

I am unable to post screenshot in the forum. Please help me.

abhijit das

#280572 Reply

Abhijitdas

How to upload a picture and how to make a connector?
    Thanks
    Abhiit

#280593 Reply

Loyal Water

You have to hit the post reply button that I have pointed out in this screen shot. Add your screen shot as an attachment and then hit submit.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #282145 Reply

jguglielmin

It doesn’t find the proper script to start up the server. i am just trying to run the samples server (ootbx) for Weblogic 10.0. WHen I run the script outside of MyEclipse, everything is fine. The script inside the IDE doesn’t start pointbase……so many exceptions and can’t get the examples working properly.

#282146 Reply

jguglielmin

I should note that my configuration screen is using C:\bea\wlserver_10.0\samples\domains|wl_server as the Execution domain root and examplesServer as Execution server name (these are straight ootbx values)…
    everything else is pretty straightforward. THe script that is starting the server is not the same as the script that is associated with the samples server.

#282156 Reply

Loyal Water

What exceptions are you getting ? Have you configured the connector correctly ?

#282164 Reply

jguglielmin

<Feb 26, 2008 12:50:36 PM MST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application ‘examples-demo’ due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: .
    weblogic.application.ModuleException:
    at weblogic.jdbc.module.JDBCModule.prepare(JDBCModule.java:289)
    at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:93)
    at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:360)
    at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:26)
    at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:56)
    Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
    weblogic.common.ResourceException: weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: SQL-server rejected establishment of SQL-connection. Pointbase Server may not be running on localhost at port 9092.
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(ConnectionEnvFactory.java:236)
    at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1073)
    at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:995)
    at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.start(ResourcePoolImpl.java:214)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.ConnectionPool.doStart(ConnectionPool.java:1042)
    >
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:38 PM MST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool “examples-demoXA”: SQL-server rejected establishment of SQL-connection. Pointbase Server may not be running on localhost at port 9092.>
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:40 PM MST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool “examples-demoXA”: SQL-server rejected establishment of SQL-connection. Pointbase Server may not be running on localhost at port 9092.>
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:41 PM MST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application ‘examples-demoXA’ due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: .
    at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:93)
    at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:360)
    at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:26)
    at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:56)
    weblogic.common.ResourceException: SQL-server rejected establishment of SQL-connection. Pointbase Server may not be running on localhost at port 9092.
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.XAConnectionEnvFactory.makeConnection(XAConnectionEnvFactory.java:440)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.XAConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(XAConnectionEnvFactory.java:140)
    at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:1073)
    at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.makeResources(ResourcePoolImpl.java:995)
    at weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourcePoolImpl.start(ResourcePoolImpl.java:214)
    >
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:43 PM MST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool “examples-demoXA-2”: SQL-server rejected establishment of SQL-connection. Pointbase Server may not be running on localhost at port 9092.>
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:44 PM MST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application ‘examples-demoXA-2’ due to error weblogic.application.ModuleException: .
    weblogic.common.ResourceException: SQL-server rejected establishment of SQL-connection. Pointbase Server may not be running on localhost at port 9092.
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.XAConnectionEnvFactory.makeConnection(XAConnectionEnvFactory.java:440)
    at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.XAConnectionEnvFactory.createResource(XAConnectionEnvFactory.java:140)
    >
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:45 PM MST> <Error> <Store> <BEA-280061> <The persistent store “exampleJDBCStore” could not be deployed: weblogic.store.PersistentStoreException: Can’t find JDBC DataSource examples-dataSource-demoPool: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve ‘examples-dataSource-demoPool’. Resolved ”; remaining name ‘examples-dataSource-demoPool’
    weblogic.store.PersistentStoreException: Can’t find JDBC DataSource examples-dataSource-demoPool: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve ‘examples-dataSource-demoPool’. Resolved ”; remaining name ‘examples-dataSource-demoPool’
    at weblogic.store.admin.JDBCAdminHandler.createDataSource(JDBCAdminHandler.java:105)
    at weblogic.store.admin.JDBCAdminHandler.makeStoreIO(JDBCAdminHandler.java:184)
    at weblogic.store.admin.JDBCAdminHandler.makeStore(JDBCAdminHandler.java:162)
    at weblogic.store.admin.JDBCAdminHandler.activate(JDBCAdminHandler.java:57)
    at weblogic.management.utils.GenericManagedService.activateDeployment(GenericManagedService.java:237)
    javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve ‘examples-dataSource-demoPool’. Resolved ”; remaining name ‘examples-dataSource-demoPool’
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.newNameNotFoundException(BasicNamingNode.java:1138)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookupHere(BasicNamingNode.java:251)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere(ServerNamingNode.java:171)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:205)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:254)
    >
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:45 PM MST> <Warning> <Management> <BEA-141197> <The deployment of exampleJDBCStore failed.
    weblogic.management.DeploymentException:
    at weblogic.store.admin.JDBCAdminHandler.activate(JDBCAdminHandler.java:60)
    at weblogic.management.utils.GenericManagedService.activateDeployment(GenericManagedService.java:237)
    at weblogic.management.utils.GenericServiceManager.activateDeployment(GenericServiceManager.java:131)
    at weblogic.management.internal.DeploymentHandlerHome.invokeHandlers(DeploymentHandlerHome.java:590)
    at weblogic.management.internal.DeploymentHandlerHome.activateInitialDeployments(DeploymentHandlerHome.java:451)
    javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve ‘examples-dataSource-demoPool’. Resolved ”; remaining name ‘examples-dataSource-demoPool’
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.newNameNotFoundException(BasicNamingNode.java:1138)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookupHere(BasicNamingNode.java:251)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere(ServerNamingNode.java:171)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:205)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:254)
    >
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:45 PM MST> <Error> <JMS> <BEA-040123> <Failed to start JMS Server “examplesJMSServer” due to weblogic.management.DeploymentException: The persistent store “exampleJDBCStore” does not exist.
    weblogic.management.DeploymentException: The persistent store “exampleJDBCStore” does not exist
    at weblogic.jms.deployer.BEAdminHandler.findPersistentStore(BEAdminHandler.java:296)
    at weblogic.jms.deployer.BEAdminHandler.activate(BEAdminHandler.java:184)
    at weblogic.management.utils.GenericServiceManager.activateDeployment(GenericServiceManager.java:131)
    at weblogic.management.internal.DeploymentHandlerHome.invokeHandlers(DeploymentHandlerHome.java:590)
    >
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:45 PM MST> <Warning> <Management> <BEA-141197> <The deployment of examplesJMSServer failed.
    weblogic.management.DeploymentException: Internalrror activating the JMS Server examplesJMSServer: weblogic.management.DeploymentException: The persistent store “exampleJDBCStore” does not exist
    at weblogic.jms.deployer.BEAdminHandler.activate(BEAdminHandler.java:198)
    at weblogic.management.internal.DeploymentHandlerHome.activateInitialDeployments(DeploymentHandlerHome.java:451)
    weblogic.management.DeploymentException: The persistent store “exampleJDBCStore” does not exist
    at weblogic.jms.deployer.BEAdminHandler.findPersistentStore(BEAdminHandler.java:296)
    at weblogic.jms.deployer.BEAdminHandler.activate(BEAdminHandler.java:184)
    >
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:45 PM MST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149231> <Unable to set the activation state to true for the application ‘examples-jms’.
    weblogic.application.ModuleException: ERROR: Could not activate examples-jms!exampleQueue
    at weblogic.jms.backend.BEDestinationRuntimeDelegate.activate(BEDestinationRuntimeDelegate.java:238)
    at weblogic.jms.module.JMSModule$EntityState.setState(JMSModule.java:1717)
    at weblogic.jms.module.JMSModule$EntityState.setState(JMSModule.java:1667)
    at weblogic.jms.module.JMSModule$EntityState.access$100(JMSModule.java:1608)
    at weblogic.jms.module.JMSModule.activate(JMSModule.java:332)
    weblogic.messaging.kernel.KernelException: The Messaging Kernel examplesJMSServer has not yet been opened
    at weblogic.messaging.kernel.internal.KernelImpl.checkOpened(KernelImpl.java:191)
    at weblogic.messaging.kernel.internal.DestinationImpl.activate(DestinationImpl.java:279)
    at weblogic.messaging.kernel.internal.QueueImpl.activate(QueueImpl.java:1629)
    at weblogic.messaging.kernel.internal.DestinationImpl.resume(DestinationImpl.java:263)
    at weblogic.messaging.kernel.internal.QueueImpl.resume(QueueImpl.java:1805)
    >
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:49 PM MST> <Warning> <EJB> <BEA-010202> <Call-by-reference is not enabled for the EJB ‘ReviewListenerBean’. The server will have better performance if it is enabled. To enable call-by-reference, set the enable-call-by-reference element to True in the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml deployment descriptor for this EJB.>
    <Feb 26, 2008 12:50:49 PM MST> <Warning> <EJB> <BEA-010202> <Call-by-reference is not enabled for the EJB ‘ReviewManagerBean’. The server will have better performance if it is enabled. To enable call-by-reference, set the enable-call-by-reference element to True in the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml deployment descriptor for this EJB.>

I’d love to attach the screenshot, but see now facility to do so on this forum but these are the responses:-
    BEA home directory: C:\bea
    WebLogic installation directory: C:\bea\wlserver_10.0
    Administration username & password (doesn’t matter since they work!)
    Execution domain root: C:\bea\wlserver_10.0\samples\domains\wl_server
    Execution server name: examplesServer
    Security policy file: C:\bea\wlserver_10.0\server\lib\weblogic.policy
    (nothing filled in for JAAS login configuration file as it’s not required).

Since this is simply the samples domain that comes ootb with Weblogic 10, have you tried it? Pointbase is simply not being started…I had assumed that the IDE would just trigger the script for whatever domain was created (or being used), but that is not the case.

The server starts, but no Pointbase, so….examples can’t be viewed and my sample app (which uses the datasource configured on this domain) can’t be deployed either.

#282205 Reply

Loyal Water

MyEclipse does not use the Weblogic startup scripts, ti launches the server directly. So if you need pointbase running, you’ll need to start it manually.

#282531 Reply

antro.peter

I am trying to run Weblogic 9.x from MyEclipse, it is starting up just fine, but it is not finding the “EXTRA” properties that I added to my SetDomainEnv.bat file of weblogic, it is there were I have my database schema information defined. When I tried to add those properties as Environment varibales tab in weblogic server configuration (in MyEclipse) it is not saving those varaibles. That seems to be a bug in MyEclipse.

Any assistance?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Unable to start weblogic in MyEclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in