facebook

Upgrading myeclipse

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Susana

I upgraded myeclipse from evaluation version 2.5.1 to full member status versioin 2.6.1. I followed the steps described in the forum. The problem I have encountered is that although I can start the Tomcat 5 from myeclipse menu , I can not deploy the application, since when I open the dialog box for deploy, the push buttons for adding a server never are available after I selected the application I want to deploy. What did I miss?

Thank you.

Susana.

#198337 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Susana,

I’ve read your post a few times but don’t think I have enough information to diagnose it. Can you add the information requested in the “Posting Guidelines” announcement in this forum for us? That will at least narrow down the possibilities.

Another thing to check is whether or not any messages have been written to the Eclipse log file, located at <workspace>/.metadata/.log. I’m also a little unclear what you mean by

since when I open the dialog box for deploy, the push buttons for adding a server never are available

In addition to the followup information, if you could email a gif or jpeg screenshot to support@genuitec.com and reference this thread it would help us “see what you’re seeing”. With all that, we’ll definately be able to figure this out and get you up and running.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Upgrading myeclipse

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in