facebook

uploader fails with missing icon message

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

paulD

Hi There

Been trying to upload a couple of apps and keep getting error messages with application uploader 2.9. Ive attached the screenshot from Application uploader. Its something to do with the path to the icons?

I’ve included the icons as requested in the M1 build process in png format to the specified sizes. These are not new apps just updates. Also i noticed that when i install a development version on my IPAD it defaults to the mobione icon? Ive never had this problem in the past.

I am using version 2.5.0 m2hf1 with application uploader 2.9. Thanks for any insight, Loving the new mobile simulator! Really much better than the text centre. Runs really smooth and quick!

Paul

#343325 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Please provide a build id and we will dig in asap to find out what is goofed.

#343326 Reply

paulD

build 12318091

Thanks

Paul

#343357 Reply

paulD

Hi guys,

Any news on this? Will the fix be included in the milestone 3 release this week?

thanks

Paul

#343369 Reply

Hi Paul,

>Will the fix be included in the milestone 3 release this week?
    I’ve chatted with Wayne and he confirmed me that the fix will be included in 2.5 milestone 3.

#343492 Reply

paulD

Hi Guys,

Just uploaded my first update with milestone 3. It uploaded successfully but I’ve received another error this time for 152 icon. I have uploaded a 152 icon in png format as per the build process.

I pretty much think that this upload will be rejected at review……

I really need to get these updates delivered as I have customers waiting not so patiently now.

Build number 1267004 app uploader 2.9 m1 2.5.0 milestone 3 (20131015)

#343493 Reply

paulD

Ignore the last post. Just me having a bit of finger trouble and uploading wrong size icons……….

everything uploaded now 🙂 Thanks for the efforts with 2.5 its looking really good!

What does the dropdown menu do at the top <current mobi editor>? and the little target icon in the designer menu? Tried pressing and fiddling around doesn’t seem to do anything???

Thanks

Paul

#343660 Reply

Hi Paul,

Please see this Wayne’s reply about the Target Design Toolbar:
    http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?p=21439#p21439

>and the little target icon in the designer menu? Tried pressing and fiddling around doesn’t seem to do anything???

When you click this button it should select your current mobi file in the target design dropdown so you can perform the action that are explained in last link I shared.

Did you try with just a file? I am asking because I found a similar issue, might be the same, can you check if your file appears more than once in the dropdown menu?

#343666 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

I’ve read Wayne’s post and I’ve still got no idea what that does…

#343879 Reply

Hi 1thinchip,

We discovered a bug in the Target Design setting that sometimes goofs up. It is fixed in the upcoming 2.5. In a nutshell the Target Design sets the context that App Center and Simulator tools will use when launched from the Design Center toolbar.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: uploader fails with missing icon message

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in