facebook

Urgent Help Required: App Fails to Load in iPhone 4/6.1.3

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Pauldivaniii

I am using mobione Version 2.3.2(hot-fix 1,20130425) to develop my iPhone application.

I have been building what I think is a fairly sophisticated application that collects information from a user, stores the data in local memory and allows the user to email the data to a selected email. Ultimately photos, videos and voice recordings will be included.

My previous version have all worked on the development environment and on the iPhone. My latest development works fine in the Test Center but on the iPhone I get the splash screen and after 10-15 seconds the application simply fails. I am including the diagnostic information on the crash from the iPhone.

I have added try/catch blocks around all the code in the phone event methods to try and trap anything but to no avail. I also tried commenting out the calls into the new methods I added that fire on initialization.

The iOS app size is now over 4 megs in size. Really need some help here. Could not find anything on the site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #339104 Reply

Hi Pauldivaniii,

Thanks for reporting this error. Can you share your project to replicate the problem? Please send us a zip file with your project files to support at genuitec dot com, use title mobione data from Pauldivaniii, If it’s bigger than 10MB use a service such wetransfer.com

#339159 Reply

@Pauldivaniii,

Update: we continued researching this issue this morning. We beleive the problem is related to the audio player in the project you shared. We are continuing to investigate to further isolate the problem.

#339174 Reply

Pauldivaniii

Thanks for the update. It’s odd that it’s happening now. The audio code has been in there for a couple of months but it is also code that doesn’t work. It fails when you try to start an audio recording so I set it aside until I have the textual part of the application working.

#339296 Reply

Hi Pauldivaniii,

We are working on a fix for the audio player now. We plan to make a developer build containing a quick fix available for users that are blocked by this audio player crash. It will probably be tomorrow when we can make it available.

#339361 Reply

@Pauldivaniii,

The dev release is delayed as the audio player fix is taking longer than we originally anticipated. We will continue to update as we make progress.

#339387 Reply

Hi Pauldivaniii,

Mobione 2.5 dev-5 is available. It includes a fix for the audio player widget on iOS 6.
    You can find more information about it here: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5619

Let us know how it goes for you. Your feedback is really appreciated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Urgent Help Required: App Fails to Load in iPhone 4/6.1.3

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in