facebook

USHST App

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. App Showcase, Stories, Discussions
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

paulD

Hi everyone

This a little freebie app I have just competed for the US Helicopter Safety Team. They are a non profit organisation promoting accident reduction amongst civil helicopter users. I did this one as a free gig in return for advertising at Heliexpo 2014 taking pace in California next week.

Its my first new app upload since the Feb 1st Apple changes and also my first ever Android app. Its just a, what, why, how sort of app for the moment but we will be looking at expanding the app out to more complex content in the future. I am pleased with the way it has turned out especially the ipad version . I did all the visuals using Blender and Photoshop and M1 for the rest. I tried to style the app away from the old IOS 6 look and it seems to have worked as all apps went through review first time. So i am confident that Mobione is good to go post IOS 7.

Although i was gob-smacked on how easy the Android upload procedure was compared to the Apple nightmare!

Big thank you for the support guys for sorting out the Feb 1st and IOS 7 compatibility issues and also to Brandon for his quiz demo.

Thanks

Paul

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/us-helicopter-safety-team/id815578324?ls=1&mt=8 – Iphone

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/united-states-helicopter-safety/id815561741?ls=1&mt=8 – Ipad

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobione.ushst – Android

#347424 Reply

Congrats Paul! Nice App. I’d like to see the code so next time I take the quiz I can get a 5/5 🙂

#347425 Reply

Brandon

Nice!

#347441 Reply

robert65

Paul, Congratulations, your app looks great, can you share any tips in a tutorial for us who only can manage the basics or future videos on the slider to the left and footer along with the set up for photo scrolling in the about section, thanks in advance.

#347468 Reply

paulD

Hi Robert, all the techniques i used are covered in my video’s. Its just the slide menu but vertical and the about page is just the simple image slider. None of my stuff is complicated 🙂

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

#347565 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

Wow. Under “What’s New” you put “Minor bug fix’s”.

#grammarmatters #pluralnotposessive

#347607 Reply

paulD

@1thinchip wrote:

Wow. Under “What’s New” you put “Minor bug fix’s”.

#grammarmatters #pluralnotposessive

Wow. You must be bored……..

#347613 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

belated congrats!

#347655 Reply

paulD

Thanks Michael.

We had just a shade under 400 downloads from the apple store during the show and some really nice feedback from users, so fingers crossed we get some interest in our services. Next big push for us will be Farnborough 2014!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: USHST App

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in