facebook

Vote for New or Enhanced Features in MyEclipse!

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Web Services
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Riyad Kalla

The MyEclipse team would like to hear your thoughts on planning the most-demanded new features or enhancements to existing features going forward in future MyEclipse releases.

Please vote and let us know what you think: Click Here to Vote!

NOTE: Please be sure to direct all comments to that thread as well so we can keep all feedback together.

#295795 Reply

Douglas M Hurst
    Participant

1) I would like for all problems with current versions to be completely sorted out before moving on.
    2) I would like for you to devote ample time to writing tutorials or examples by demand on all features of the current version before moving on
    3) I know users projects are often quite specific, but I’d like to see an area devoted to user submitted projects.

I’m sure you guys are busier than one-armed wallpaper hangers, but getting versions stablized and having your customers use all the features of your product are just as important as an aggressive upgrade schedule.

#308256 Reply

mfkilgore

I would second the response above. Please update the documentation to reflect the current product. Remove documentation and overviews that refer to deprecated versions (xfire). Good documentation, with examples, will save you support time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Vote for New or Enhanced Features in MyEclipse!

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in