VueJS Eclipse plugin override PHP editor

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brian Fernandes 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zulusx
    Participant

After install VueJS plugin it overrides my default PHP editor. Why???

#591183 Reply

Brian Fernandes

zulusx,

Sorry about that, we’re working on improving the behavior of CodeMix in environments with other tooling installed, these fixes will actually land in our release next week. I’m assuming you do have the Eclipse PHP tools (PDT) installed?

To fix this, go to Preferences > CodeMix > Languages > Preferred Editors and uncheck the PHP item from the tree.

Note: CodeMix probably took over the PHP editor when installed and not only after the installation of the Vue pack (assuming this is what you meant by the VueJS plugin).

#591186 Reply

zulusx
    Participant

Yeah PDT is installed (I’m Project Leader :P). For now I manually unchecked preferred PHP language and validator and force default PHP editor in eclipse settings, but afraid lot of our users may have problem with that.

I installed VueJS codemix plugin from marketplace. I see two features installed: Vue Pack::CodeMix 1.0.0 and Code Mix 0.9.0

#591517 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Thanks for the note – clear on what you installed.

We have release due in the next couple of days which should address exactly this problem, allowing you to more intuitively choose which editor and validator you wish to use. Will update this thread when that’s available, would love to hear your feedback.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: VueJS Eclipse plugin override PHP editor