facebook

FIXED: Web page crashes on inspection in iOS

1. GapDebug
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – GapDebug
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

vikstluc
    Participant

Edited by support team – this issue has been resolved in the new GapDebug release. Please download and give it a try. If you are running a beta GapDebug Developer Branch please terminate and uninstall it.

Tested on iPhone 6 and iPad with iOS 8.4.1. Web Inspector is enabled in Safari on both devices.

Opening Safari in an iOS device and clicking on the page in GapDebug to inspect/debug it causes the page to repeatedly reload itself both in the device and GapDebug until the page finally crashes and the error message “App Connection Lost. Inspector can not continue. Please close and open a new Inspector.” displays in GapDebug.

In Safari, the webpage displays the error “A problem repeatedly occured” on the crashed page.

I’ve tested this on many different web pages with the same result. Error occures both in GapDebug Version 2015 Update 2.0 and in the latest beta (Version 2015 Update 6 (2.1.0) developer).

Debugging a cordova application seems to work fine as far as I know, the issue seems to be isolated to debugging web pages in Safari.

#452786 Reply

sudevg
    Participant

Hi,

We’re also facing same issue. With iOS 8.4 and above on iPhone as well as iPad.

The web inspection in Safari is completely broken but the Cordova App debugging works OK for the same website.

I’ve tried to restart both device as well as my PC, and checked with latest stable version as well Beta (2.1.0 Update 6).

Attached is the syslog I’ve downloaded for your reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #452793 Reply

sudevg
    Participant

Also the gapdebug log from my computer is attached.

The device attached was iPad GSM Model.

#452794 Reply

sudevg
    Participant

Hope it works this time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #452801 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing this issue with us. We are able to replicate and are investigating now. We will shared details as we learn more.

#452915 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Thanks for your help. We just rolled out an new GapDebug update that includes a fix for this and several other issues as well as ios 9 debugging support.

#452980 Reply

vikstluc
    Participant

I have tried the update now and it works just fine. Thanks so much!

#503185 Reply

jacknflwf8
    Participant

Chandler Catanzaro T-Shirts they might have to play through next Sunday in East Rutherford. Treasury notes was little changed at 1. Despite the wonders of Steve Nash, you can probably count the Suns out: They play in Houston, Utah and San Antonio, with home dates against the Rockets, Thunders, Clippers, Nuggets and Spurs. It’s Trump as a presidential candidate, and the bombastic dialogue that has become a staple of his campaign, which makes the future in Miami look bleak.

Authentic Michael Floyd Rush Jersey Josh Mauro T-Shirts About 50 fans waited to greet the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday, breaking into cheers as the team’s chartered plane rolled across the tarmac and pulled into the Tampa International Jet Center. Two of the best ever in their sports, but Peyton turned awful seemingly overnight before injuries put a dent in his season in Denver, while Kobe is clanging shots for an abysmal Lakers squad and simultaneously blowing kisses on his farewell tour. billion company may have attracted an activist after its returns last year lagged behind those of rival Avis Budget Group Inc. If we want to start discussing officials with the media, I have a long list here.

And there’s talk Chiarelli is also looking at New Jersey Devils defenceman Damon Severson, who played junior hockey with the WHL’s Kelowna Rockets. Instead, an authorized participant receives cash from investors and uses it to buy securities in exchange for ETF shares. During meetings with the company’s reps a year ago, the decision was made for the women to wear the Livestrong colours in Ottawa, according to Hockey Canada chief operating officer Scott Smith. pick, a move that was also expected. Black Marcus Cooper Cardinals Jersey billion acquisition of NBC Universal was completed in 2013. I just want to be another piece of the puzzle.

Black Corey Peters Cardinals Jersey Black John Brown Cardinals Jersey But she’ll still do the stuff because she knows it’s out of complete innocence. A threat also was made against a Paris-to-Boston airliner but was deemed not credible, Massachusetts Port Authority spokesman Matthew Brelis said. Olin praised the fact that Calloway and SmartCentres has sought independent valuation of the deal because of the close relationship that Mr.

The Conservatives have always been utterly hopeless on voter ID. Timing is everything, Lamoriello said. missed quarterly sales forecasts and as euro-area leaders failed to discuss further aid for Spain at a summit in Brussels. Robert Nkemdiche T-Shirts On Super Tuesday evening Donald Trump made the turn from rabble-rouser to nominee-presumptive.

wf20161111ff

#503461 Reply

olgaeloscigh
    Participant

Dync mula.
    Liap bova.
    Rown onem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: FIXED: Web page crashes on inspection in iOS

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in