facebook

Web Service consume issue.

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Spring Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mohamad Sariman
    Participant

Anyone please help,
    I am consuming a web service created by another party and I used the wizard in my eclipse blue ide. The code generation looks good with one error during generation of the code but I ignored it.

When I tried to consume the web service with the sample code below i got an error when I tried to submit.

try
    {
    GetPolicyInformationRequest req = new GetPolicyInformationRequest();
    req.setPolicyNumber(“3355727”);
    ECMService service = new ECMService();
    ECMPortType portType = service.getECMPort();
    GetPolicyInformationResponse resp = portType.getPolicyInformation(req);
    } catch (Exception ex)
    {
    ex.printStackTrace();
    }

Retrieving document at ‘http://wpg1dson001:2580/’.
    Jul 8, 2010 1:12:23 PM null null
    AUDIT: chain.started
    javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: A required message information header, To, MessageID, or Action, is not present.
    at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.ExceptionFactory.createWebServiceException(ExceptionFactory.java:175)
    at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.ExceptionFactory.makeWebServiceException(ExceptionFactory.java:70)
    at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.ExceptionFactory.makeWebServiceException(ExceptionFactory.java:128)
    at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.core.controller.impl.AxisInvocationController.execute(AxisInvocationController.java:572)
    at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.core.controller.impl.AxisInvocationController.doInvoke(AxisInvocationController.java:123)
    at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.core.controller.impl.InvocationControllerImpl.invoke(InvocationControllerImpl.java:93)
    at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.client.proxy.JAXWSProxyHandler.invokeSEIMethod(JAXWSProxyHandler.java:338)
    at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.client.proxy.JAXWSProxyHandler.invoke(JAXWSProxyHandler.java:159)
    at $Proxy25.getPolicyInformation(Unknown Source)
    at com.rko.filenet.app.BaseClass.main(BaseClass.java:81)

#309743 Reply

Heflin Hogan

Just to be clear, are you using MyEclipse Blue, or MyEclipse for Spring?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Web Service consume issue.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in