facebook

WebApp.Net Demo

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

paulsam

I really love Milestone 3! The apps on the iPhone Home screen are really wonderful. I like the fact that you include the WebApp.Net Demo (I had already independently discovered that Javascript/CSS library) – BUT: You have not included all the subdirectories and files necessary to make that demo really work. I’m attaching a directory listing of all the files I’m using locally – it’s a bit kludged because of not being able to grab the original PHP file or files from WebApp.Net’s online demo.

Peace,
    – Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #302358 Reply

wayne

Thanks Paul. We’ll give it a look.

W

#302366 Reply

Greg

Thanks Paul for your feedback. The WebApp.Net was included in M3 just really as a proof-of-concept of what mobile webapp developers can do on a platform like the iphone. Some pretty compelling stuff with think. Right now we are putting together some resources and documentation of mobile UI frameworks like WebApp.Net or jQTouch and others that will make it much easier for developers like you to find and get a copy of these frameworks. Future versions of mobione will most likely support these frameworks directly with additional developer productivity tools.

Keep the comments and feedback coming, we love to hear how you are using MobiOne’s iphone emulator.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: WebApp.Net Demo

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in