facebook

Webclipse 2016 CI 7a installation problem

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

grammer
    Participant

I have a problem with repository resolution of Webclipse (https://www.genuitec.com/updates/webclipse/ci/) in Eclipse “install new software” dialog – available features are not displayed.
    Looking in Eclipse log, I found an error:

org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at http://downloads.genuitec.com/downloads/products/webclipse/installers/wc2016citest.
    	at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractRepositoryManager.fail(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:395)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

P.S.: Eclipse is clean, installed by Eclipse Installer.

Cheers

Alex

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by grammer.
    #501699 Reply

support-swapna

Alex,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue. The Webclipse update site works fine at my end.

1. Are you behind a firewall or proxy?

2. It might be a temporary glitch, can you please retry?

3. If the issue persists, please share with us the screenshot of the Install New Software window along with the .log file located at <workspace dir>/.metadata/.log for further investigation. Also share with us the OS and Eclipse version details.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.Please let us know how it works.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#501884 Reply

grammer
    Participant

Well, the problem is disappeared, but I don’t do anything for that. It looks like some kind of domain resolution ploblem. Maybe it was a problem on ISP side.
    It was not firewall or proxy restriction. Eclipse version is 4.6.1, build “Eclipse Platform”. Useful information from workspace log is published in first post (I know Eclipse very well 🙂 )
    Anyway, thanks for answer and advice.

#501939 Reply

support-swapna

Alex,

Glad that you could install Webclipse successfully.Unfortunately,the Webclipse update site was down when you first tried it.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.Please Let us know if you see any issues with Webclipse.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Webclipse 2016 CI 7a installation problem

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in