facebook

Webclipse not recognizing my Angular Project

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kian
    Participant

Hello. I imported my project as an Angular project. However, Webclipse doesn’t seem to recognize it as an Angular project. When I Right-click on the project and go to “Debug As” the only option I’m seeing is “Debug Configurations…”

Thanks
    Kian

#541078 Reply

support-swapna

Kian,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Can you please give us some more details?

1. Do you see any errors on the project once it is imported?
    2. Please share with us the entire output of the Terminal+ view for the project. Do you see any errors logged in the Error Log view? If yes, then please send us the .log file located at workspace dir/.metadata/.log for further investigation.
    3. Is the project, Angular 4 ? If possible please send us the zipped project to help us replicate the problem at our end.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#541097 Reply

kian
    Participant

Hi.

Yes, It’s an Angular 4 project. I’ve attached the error log and the output of Terminal+. Unfortunately I’m unable to provide you with the actual project code. I appreciate your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #541557 Reply

kian
    Participant

Hi. Any ideas what may be the problem?

#541565 Reply

support-swapna

Kian,

Apologies for the delayed response. We missed your previous response.

Can you please clarify if the project has .angular-cli.json file? Click on ‘View Menu’ in the Project Explorer view (little down arrow in the upper right corner of the view ) and select ‘Customize View’. Uncheck the .*resources filter and check if you see .angular-cli.json file in the project structure.

We support launching of angular-cli projects only and the project is recognized as an angular-cli project only if there is .angular-cli.json file at the root of the project. Attached is the sample .angular-cli.json file for your reference and screenshot of the project structure.

You can either add the .angular-cli.json file to your project’s root and modify the contents accordingly or create a new angular project in Webclipse using File > New > Angular Project and copy your source files to the newly project.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you are still seeing issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Webclipse not recognizing my Angular Project

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in