facebook

website roadmap update

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Feature Requests
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The roadmap on the website is a bit outdated. Any chance of a new one? If yes, one suggestion. Repeat the headers a few times, and some vertical boundary/color changes. Both improve readability

(that were two suggestions…. sorry 🙂 )

Ronald

#202220 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Good suggestions, I’ll forwad this off to Scott as a reminder. I’m guessing it hasn’t been updated just yet because the internal team is still hashing out (based on our demands and screaming) what needs to go on there.

#204333 Reply

Is it at all possible to keep this up-to-date ? I’m becoming very frustrated at the lack of reliable information coming from this site. The latest roadmap was posted on 2/16 and had a 2.7 final coming out “end of Februrary”. That was a week ago and still no word on the status. It’s been 90% complete for some time now.

Let me also say that I’m very happy with the product but it’s proving difficult to convince my company to make the switch when we can’t get reliable information.

#204353 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

That’s a very good point. Thanks for making it. I’ve forwarded this thread to the web admins so they can make an effort to keep everything more up to date.

#204355 Reply

That is definitely keeping us on our toes, and we appreciate that.

We had full intentions of releasing 2.7 GA by end of month, but it did not meet our QA requirements for a Generally Available release. We posted an update on Monday letting everyone one know about the expected delay and the revised schedule for Friday’s (today) release.

As for the 90% complete, we have specific delivery milestones that correspond to these percentages. Making it to QA is 90% of the delivery. Getting out of QA is a different story 🙂
    So you see, these percentages are not quite proportional.

We appreciate your continued patience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: website roadmap update

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in