facebook

Websphere Deployment Descriptor file [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    I am trying to automate the generation of the Websphere deployment descriptor using MyEclipse. The XDoclet integration of MyEclipse allows me to generate the ‘.xmi’ files for the EJB files. But the reference id for the beans used in the ‘ibm-ejb-jar-bnd.xmi’ file are not reflected in the ‘ejb-jar.xml’ file generated.
    This is causing my deployment to fail as the ejbDeploytool uses these reference ids to look for elements in the ejb-jar.xml file.
    Can anyone suggest how I can get around this problem?

Thanks for the help.
    cheers
    Hemanth

#197511 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Hemanth,

Two things I’d suggest. First, did you set the destDir option in the websphere task so that your .xmi files are generated into the META-INF directory? Second, did you set the useIds property to true in your websphere task?

More information on the websphere property configuration can be found in the MyEclipse User Guide > References > XDoclet Reference in the Help system, in case you haven’t found it.

Please let us know if either of these resolved your issue.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

#197520 Reply

@scott wrote:

Hemanth,

Two things I’d suggest. First, did you set the destDir option in the websphere task so that your .xmi files are generated into the META-INF directory? Second, did you set the useIds property to true in your websphere task?

More information on the websphere property configuration can be found in the MyEclipse User Guide > References > XDoclet Reference in the Help system, in case you haven’t found it.

Please let us know if either of these resolved your issue.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

Scott,
    Thanks for the quick reply. It really helped. I had missed out on that property.

cheers
    Hemanth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Websphere Deployment Descriptor file [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in