facebook

Where did the filters go?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Bugs
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Robert W

When open the filters dialog in the navigator view there are no filters listed. I see all the class files now, it’s very cluttered.

Any suggestions?

I am a registered user
    Version 6.0.GA
    Build ID 6.0.1-GA-200710

#279640 Reply

Loyal Water

The filter option is present under Menu in the navigator view. Is the fiilter present for the package explorer ?

Let me know if you are still unable to find it there.

#279668 Reply

Robert W

There is a small down arrow in the upper right of the navigator view. The options there are:

Select Working Set
    Sort
    Filters
    Link with Editor

Selecting “Filters” brings up a dialog titled “Navigator Filters”

There are no filters in the list to select, it is just empty.

The filters option appears in the same spot in the Package Explorer. The Filters dialog contains a large number of filters to choose from there.

#279688 Reply

Loyal Water

Can you use the -clean command and check if this issue gets fixed.
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/PNphpBB2+file-viewtopic-t-10280.html

If it doesn’t help, try switching to a new workspace and test the filter again.

Let me know if the problem persists.

#279705 Reply

Robert W

I used the -clean option to no effect. I also created a new empty workspace and opened using that. Still no filters in the navigator view.

#280090 Reply

Robert W

Am I posting to the right place to take advantage of technical support? I have paid for a personal license for myEclipse and convinced my workplace to buy licenses for all the developers (including a second license for myself) so I think I am entitled to support. Perhaps posting here is not the correct method to take advantage of it since I have heard nothing for two weeks.

I have re-installed myEclipse from a fresh download and still have no filters.

#280340 Reply

Loyal Water

This message has not been recovered.

#280785 Reply

dvanwest

My filters, in the navigator window, are also missing. I tried the -clean option and that didn’t help. I created a new workspace and it DOES contain the filters. So how do I get the filters into my original workspace?

thanks.

#280875 Reply

Loyal Water

If the -clean did not help you retrieve the filters then there is no other way. You will have to import your projects into the new workspace and continue working.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Where did the filters go?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in