facebook

while running ear with JBoss failed to load profile error

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Application Servers and Deployment
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have configured JBoss 6.0 in MyEclipse IDE.Then I created an enterprise java application.Now I am trying to run ear.But I am getting error.JBoss is succesfully started.
    This is my first experience in JBoss and ear project.

4:57:50,183 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile:: org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
    Deployment “persistence.unit:unitName=SiguardEJB.jar#SiguardEJBPU” is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency “jboss.jca:name=SiguardEJBJNDI,service=DataSourceBinding” (should be in state “Create”, but is actually in state “** NOT FOUND Depends on ‘jboss.jca:name=SiguardEJBJNDI,service=DataSourceBinding’ **”)

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
    Deployment “jboss.jca:name=SiguardEJBJNDI,service=DataSourceBinding” is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on ‘jboss.jca:name=SiguardEJBJNDI,service=DataSourceBinding’ **

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:1228) [:2.2.0.GA]
    at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:905) [:2.2.0.GA]
    at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.deployers.MainDeployerPlugin.checkComplete(MainDeployerPlugin.java:87) [:6.0.0.Final]
    at org.jboss.profileservice.deployment.ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.checkAllComplete(ProfileDeployerPluginRegistry.java:107) [:0.2.2]
    at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:135) [:6.0.0.Final]
    at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.bootstrap.BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.start(BasicProfileServiceBootstrap.java:56) [:6.0.0.Final]
    at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer.startBootstraps(AbstractServer.java:827) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]
    at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer$StartServerTask.run(AbstractServer.java:417) [jboss-bootstrap-impl-base.jar:2.1.0-alpha-5]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) [:1.6.0_13]

#315986 Reply

support-swapna
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: while running ear with JBoss failed to load profile error

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in