facebook

XDoclet Merge Points ?? more info requested

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Off Topic
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

soulsolu

I am attempting to deploy some ejbs in JBoss 4.0 – I used the XDoclet integration to setup the EJB CMP stuff – in the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file there is the <defaults> section at the top, and in there I can define <datasource> manually. However, each time I run the xdoclet ant task on my project my datasource gets wiped out. What’s the recommended setup for this? Should I be using a merge file for the default/datasource config (and if so, what should I name the merge file in the ./merge dir) – OR – is there something in the xdoclet config on my project where I should be setting the datasource parameter for JBoss?

I am about to deploy these beans to WebLogic 8.1 as well – so I guess I’ll run into a similar issue when I do that.

1 more thing – I was trying to find a detailed list of merge file names for different servers and various merge points – is there a comprehensive list on the net that anyone’s aware of. I looked at the XDoclet website and found basic descriptions of the concept but could not ifind a comprehensive list…

Thanks for any pointers on any of the issues above 🙂

Scott

#220747 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Moving to OT > Soft Dev (XDoclet question)

Yes merge files will do the trick here for you, and I don’t have a comprehensive list handy but I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: XDoclet Merge Points ?? more info requested

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in