facebook

.xdpcolet file location problem while creating ejb

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

balajim

hi guys,
    i’m using eclipse .31 with myeclipse for jboss plugin.

i’m creating a ejb project using the xdoclet to generation xml files and home and remote interface. i have configured the ejbdoclet.
    when i run the xdoclet. it throws an error as.

org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource /StrEJB/.xdoclet is not local.
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkLocal(Resource.java:322)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.getContentDescription(File.java:243)
    at com.ibm.sse.model.jsp.internal.java.search.JSPSearchSupport.addJspFile(Unknown Source)
    at com.ibm.sse.model.jsp.internal.java.search.JSPIndexManager$2.visit(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:68)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:77)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:77)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.ResourceDelta.accept(ResourceDelta.java:49)
    at com.ibm.sse.model.jsp.internal.java.search.JSPIndexManager$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)

any ideas are welcome.

cheers

bala

#219063 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Bala,

i’m using eclipse .31 with myeclipse for jboss plugin

I guess you mean Eclipse 3.1, it is not supported at this time. Please try a fresh install of Eclipse 3.0.1 SDk and see if the problem disappears (there are quite a few errors like this that work when stepping back to the supported platform).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: .xdpcolet file location problem while creating ejb

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in