facebook

XHTML JSF 2.0

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am building a web project using JSF2.0, Facelets. I am having trouble setting up the code completion and [cntrl + mouce click] on the tags dosent change the tag to a link. I would appreciate if you could guide me to get that working.

MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench Version: 8.0

Thanks,
    Sai.

#312261 Reply

support-joy

Sai,

JSF 2.0 is currently not supported by MyEclipse. You can tweak MyEclipse to add JSF2.0 libs to JSF 1.2 and use JSF 2.0 capabilities. Since JSF 2.0 support is not fully supported certain features such as content assist is not available.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

#312271 Reply

I created a new web project, added the JSF 2.0 libraries myself. Everything works fine it gets deployed and runs fine.

only thing is the facelets pages I created (.xhtml) does not ref. back to the tag library when holding cntrl + mouse-click. Same with JSF Expression language in *.xhtml pages – does not take me to the bean method ex: below when I put my mouse on the “healthPlanBean” in the action, and hold cntrl button it dosent work.!

<h:commandButton value="Sign Me Up!" 
                       action="#{healthPlanBean.signup}"/>

Let me know what needs to be tweaked, I can send my sample project.

Thanks,
    Sai.

#312305 Reply

support-joy

Sai,

Since JSF 2.0 support is not fully supported certain features such as content assist is not available.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: XHTML JSF 2.0

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in