facebook

xxx_custom.css

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dan.phifer

The xxx_custom.js concept would apply equally well to the .css style sheet. If mobi one generated a blank xxx_custom.css file (if it doesn’t already exist) and inserted a reference in the html page (right after the xxx.cs), the users could override some of the styles create by mobi one. For instance, I wanted to make a list that had a slightly transparent background, so I added a new style sheet that overrides the styles created by Mobi one for the list items. Unfortunately, I have to remember to make this change each time I let MobiOne regenerate the html page.

Along the same lines, I would like to include some standard .js files. If mobi had a way to accept a list of files to be included in the html page when it is regenerated, that would be very helpful, since I would have to manually edit the generated file.

I think those sound like small requests — but they would be extremely helpful.

#325968 Reply

dan.phifer

By the way, if anyone cares, here’s the content of the css file I created:

.m1-list > li{
    background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9);
    }

Insert a reference to this file right after the xxx.css reference in you xxx.html file.

#335307 Reply

aron

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work. Thanks for this very useful

#346437 Reply

MalakSadik
    Participant

How can i print a mobione page
    i used onClick:window.print() but it only prints the visible part of the screen while my screen has an HTML content scrolled.

#346450 Reply

Hi angelsprincess1,

App print services are not provided by mobione.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: xxx_custom.css

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in