facebook

2013 or 10?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chris Parsons
    Participant

Which is the current version of ME – 2013 I presume?? Where does this sit in relation to version 10?

Products comparisons relate to Std/Pro versions etc but don’t mention 10 or 2013?

The other question I have is about Eclipse versions – I frequently get Eclipse plugins that require specific versions of Eclipse (Indigo/Juno) and it would be good to know which version of ME uses which?

Specifically I want to use ME for my Java coding and Arduino (C++) coding?

Chris

#343222 Reply

cparsons,

Yes, our latest version is MyEclipse 2013 SR2. Please check this document which will walk you through some key changes and new features in MyEclipse 2013.

Regarding eclipse versions, MyEclipse 2013 is based on Eclipse 3.8.2 (Juno). MyEclipse 10.x is based on Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo) version.

Regarding ‘Arduino (C++) coding’, we haven’t tested this plugin in MyEclipse. Can you recheck if the plugin is compatible with the base Eclipse version of MyEclipse ? Ex : If you are working with MyEclipse 10.x, then the plugin must be compatible with Eclipse 3.7. If the plugin is compatible and working fine with base eclipse, then it would work with MyEclipse too.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: 2013 or 10?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in