facebook

Adding param on server startup

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tony Herstell
    Participant

Hi Team,
    I want to add a parm to the “launch” of a wildfly server…
    Things seemed to have moved around…
    Where do I put this now?

-P C:\dev\wildfly-16.0.0.Final\standalone\data\openshiftsupport\openshiftsupport_system.properties

It tells the server where to look for a property file on startup… in this case for paraemerizing hiberante stuff externally….
    <property name=”hibernate.dialect” value=”${openshiftsupport.dialect:org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect}” />
    <property name=”hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto” value=”${openshiftsupport.hbmddl.auto:update}” /> <!– create-drop update validate –>
    <property name=”hibernate.show_sql” value=”${openshiftsupport.show_sql:true}” />

These were my old instructions:
    Alter the startup command (in MyEclipse or whatever) to add in:
    -P C:\dev\wildfly-16.0.0.Final\standalone\data\openshiftsupport\openshiftsupport_system.properties
    (In MyEclipse go Run->Debug Configurations… and add into the Debug Wildfly settings under Arguments(x) Tab -> Program Arguments)

#614526 Reply

support-swapna

Tony,

You can add the parameter to the connector’s Arguments tab. Double click on the WildFly server in the Servers view to open the Overview page. In the Overview page, click ‘Open launch configuration’ and switch to the Arguments tab. You can add the parameter to the Program Arguments section.
    Attached is the screenshot for your reference.

Hope this helps.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Adding param on server startup

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in