facebook

Angular 2 Template Problems

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Brian
    Participant

The Angular to template validator shows warnings for unknown attributes such as aria-*, data-*, and role. Under Window > Preferences > Web > HTML Files > Validation I have selected Ignore specified attribute names in validation and provided the list of patterns “aria-*,data-*,role”. I can not find any settings under Window > Preferences > Webclipse to do the same for Angular 2 validation. Is there a way to ignore these attributes in Angular 2 templates?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #506208 Reply

support-swapna

Brian,

Currently, there is no way to suppress the warnings for unknown attributes during Angular2 template validation.
    I have raised an enhancement request for the same and the dev team is looking into it.
    We will keep you posted when the fix is out.

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Thank you for raising it.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#526038 Reply

Paul
    Participant

I was wondering if there was an update to this issue?

I’m using angular 4 with bootsrap markup.

I’m getting Unknown attribute for

aria-controls
    aria-hidden
    role = (group, button)

#526100 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Hi Paul,

Thanks for querying about this issue. With the latest release we’ve significantly improved validation of attributes provided by angular directives and we are now moving on to improving other validation aspects. As far as I can see, aria-*, data-* and role are valid HTML 5 attributes and should be treated as such. This will be fixed in the next release – CI 7.

#528335 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Paul,

We will be releasing CI 7 in the next couple of days with this fix. Prior to that, we have released the fix on prerelease stream – so if you would like to test it, and provide feedback before the final release, please see this article for instructions.

Thanks!

#531199 Reply

Raul
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Updating to CI 7 has worked for me, but there is still a similar problem when dealing with Angular i18n: attributes like i18n or i18n-xxxx are marked as warnings.

See https://angular.io/guide/i18n for details about these attributes

This is an important issue to fix, since all my templates include these attributes.

Thanks in advance.

#532621 Reply

support-swapna

Raul,

Apologies for missing your post. I could replicate the problem with i18n attributes marked as warnings at my end. I have filed a bug for the dev team to fix it. We will keep you posted when the fix is out.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Angular 2 Template Problems

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in